- March 8, 2014
- Posted by: Gail Giles-Gidney
- Category: Update
The Planning Assessment Commission has handed down its decision in respect to Channel 9.
In summary, the PAC has decided that the development comprise :
- Maximum 350 dwellings (instead of 450 dwellings)
- Maximum 8 storeys with 3 storeys for the buildings fronting Artarmon Rd, Richmond and adjacent to Walter St;
- Traffic management requirements for a roundabout at Richmond Ave/ Artarmon Rd and left in/ left out from site entrances;
- Provision of the public open space fronting Artarmon Rd
This is a great win for the community and Council. Thank you to an amazing team who created this result.